- Availability of Products and Services. The Website contains information about our products. Our products and services are not available in all jurisdictions.
- Errors and Negligent Use. We are not responsible for errors or negligent use of the services offered by the Website, including input errors, negligent handling, and leaving a computer unattended while accessing the online forms.
- Accuracy of Website. While we make all reasonable efforts to ensure that all material on the Website is correct, accuracy cannot be guaranteed.
- Information Only. All of the content presented on the Website is for information purposes only and in no way creates any fiduciary relationship between us; you should seek appropriate tax, financial, or legal advice when necessary.
- Copyrights/Trademarks/Restrictions on Use. All of the pages and screens on the Site are owned and controlled by Max Cash® Title Loans, except as otherwise expressly stated, and are protected by U.S. copyright laws and international treaties. The copyrighted materials on the Site include, but are not limited to, the text, design, software, images, graphics, source code, and the content on the Site. You are authorized to view the information available on the Site for your informational purposes only. You may download copyrighted materials for your personal or internal business purposes only. You acknowledge that you do not acquire any ownership rights by downloading copyrighted material. You may not copy, display, distribute, transfer, link to, reproduce, license, frame, alter, create derivative works of or republish all or any portion of the Site for any commercial or public purpose. You may not use, copy, display, distribute, modify or reproduce any of the trademarks found on the Site except as authorized in this paragraph. You may not use any trademarks as a link to the Site except pursuant to a written trademark license agreement. The information contained on the Website is protected by copyright and may not be reproduced without our written consent.
- Disclaimer. THE SERVICES ARE OFFERED ON AN “AS IS,” “WHERE IS” AND “WHERE AVAILABLE” BASIS, WITH NO WARRANTY OF ANY KIND-WHETHER EXPRESS, IMPLIED OR STATUTORY-INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, WARRANTIES OF TITLE OR THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. THIS DOES NOT AFFECT THOSE WARRANTIES WHICH INCAPABLE OF EXCLUSION, RESTRICTION OR MODIFICATION UNDER THE LAWS APPLICABLE TO THIS AGREEMENT.YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT NEITHER MAX CASH® TITLE LOANS, ITS AFFILIATES NOR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, THIRD PARTY CONTENT PROVIDERS OR LICENSORS WARRANT THAT THE SERVICES OR THE SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR FREE; NOR DO THEY MAKE ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE RESULTS THAT MAY BE OBTAINED FROM USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE, OR AS TO THE TIMELINESS, SEQUENCE, ACCURACY, RELIABILITY, COMPLETENESS OR CONTENT OF ANY INFORMATION, SERVICE, OR MERCHANDISE PROVIDED THROUGH THE SERVICES AND THE SITE. MAX CASH® TITLE LOANS DOES NOT ENDORSE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES APPEARING ON LINKED SITES OR PURCHASED VIA LINKED SITES. (THIS DOES NOT AFFECT ANY MANUFACTURER’S WARRANTIES THAT THE PROVIDERS OF THE LINKED SITES OTHERWISE OFFER.) EXCEPT AS SPECIFICALLY PROVIDED IN THIS AGREEMENT OR WHERE THE LAW REQUIRES A DIFFERENT STANDARD, YOU AGREE THAT MAX CASH® TITLE LOANS IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY LOSS, PROPERTY DAMAGE OR BODILY INJURY, WHETHER CAUSED BY ACCESS TO OR USE OF THE SERVICES OR THE SITE. TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMISSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, MAX CASH® TITLE LOANS WILL NOT BE RESPONSIBLE TO YOU OR ANY THIRD PARTY CLAIMING THROUGH YOU FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL OR CONSEQUENTIAL, ECONOMIC OR OTHER DAMAGES ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE INSTALLATION OR USE OF THE SERVICES, THE SITE, ANY ON-LINE SERVICES OR INTERNET BROWSER SOFTWARE, INCLUDING LIABILITY ASSOCIATED WITH ANY COMPUTER VIRUSES WHICH MAY INFECT YOUR COMPUTER SYSTEM.
- Children’s Privacy. Max Cash® Title Loans does not seek information from children under the age of 13.
- Questions, Comments, or Concerns. Should you have any questions comments or concerns regarding the Website, our products and services or your submitted data, please refer to the Contact Us section of the Website for the appropriate contact information.
- Applicable Law, Disputes, and Notice of Grievance and Opportunity to Cure
This Site is created and controlled by TMG in the State of Nevada, USA. As such, the laws of the State of Nevada will govern these disclaimers, terms and conditions, as well as all sales of products and services or other transactions affected through the Application and the Site and any disputes relating thereto without giving effect to any principles of conflicts of laws. We reserve the right to make changes to the Application, the Site, and these disclaimers, terms and conditions at any time. Any dispute arising under this Agreement shall be resolved exclusively by the state and federal courts of the State of Nevada. Before initiating arbitration or litigation concerning any potential dispute arising from the Agreement, you and we agree to mail a written notice to the other party, return receipt requested, to provide the other party an opportunity to resolve such grievance. Such notice shall include a proposed resolution. A party receiving such notice must mail a written offer return receipt request proposing a reasonable settlement within 30 days (or such longer period as applicable law may require). If an aggrieved party ultimately initiates arbitration or litigation, and if applicable law allows, then the adjudicator shall award reasonable attorney fees, court costs, and litigation expenses to the opposing party, if the adjudicator determines the (i) aggrieved party cannot prove compliance with this paragraph or (ii) opposing party timely offered a reasonable settlement.
- Class Action Waiver.
THE WEBSITE USERS WAIVE ANY RIGHT TO ASSERT ANY CLAIMS AGAINST TMG AS A REPRESENTATIVE OR MEMBER IN ANY CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION, EXCEPT WHERE SUCH WAIVER IS PROHIBITED BY LAW OR DEEMED BY A COURT OF LAW TO BE AGAINST PUBLIC POLICY. TO THE EXTENT EITHER PARTY IS PERMITTED BY LAW OR COURT OF LAW TO PROCEED WITH A CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION AGAINST THE OTHER, THE PARTIES AGREE THAT: (I) THE PREVAILING PARTY SHALL NOT BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR COSTS ASSOCIATED WITH PURSUING THE CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION (NOT WITHSTANDING ANY OTHER PROVISION IN THIS AGREEMENT); AND (II) THE PARTY WHO INITIATES OR PARTICIPATES AS A MEMBER OF THE CLASS WILL NOT SUBMIT A CLAIM OR OTHERWISE PARTICIPATE IN ANY RECOVERY SECURED THROUGH THE CLASS OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION